HELP - Upgrade Geonetwork H2 to Postgresql

HELP - Upgrade Geonetwork H2 to Postgresql

hoddih
Hello

I´m searching for help (someone to do some work for us - paid of course).
It is two thinks that I need to be done:

   1. We using H2 database for my GeoNetwork and want to move it to
   Postgresql database. The h2 file is more than 4Gb.
   2. After some upgrade, I lost some fields in the database that cause it
   can't be harvested from us using OAI protocol etc.

If someone can help me with that please contact me ([hidden email])

Hóddi

Hólmgrímur Helgason (Hóddi)
CAFF - Data Manager
[hidden email]