HDF Imagery

Li, Joshua S CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 56330
I'm trying to read in some MODIS imagery. I noticed that a HDF Sensor model was recently added but it isn't reading my MODIS imagery in correctly. My image contains 7 bands, but it only reads it as a single band image. Does anyone have any experience with MODIS imagery or experience the same problem? How do I go about fixing this?

Thanks,

Josh

Re: HDF Imagery

David R. Burken
Hi Josh,

Can you provide us a sample?  If so we can take a look.

Dave

I'm trying to read in some MODIS imagery. I noticed that a HDF Sensor model was recently added but it isn't reading my MODIS imagery in correctly. My image contains 7 bands, but it only reads it as a single band image. Does anyone have any experience with MODIS imagery or experience the same problem? How do I go about fixing this?

Thanks,

Josh

Re: HDF Imagery

David R. Burken
Hi Josh,

I just committed some changes to the osim_plugins/gdal plugin from spadac's svn from Mingjie Su with several HDF4/5 updates.  Not sure if they will fix your issue but they are in there.  Also just fyi I submitted a change to gdal to fix a buffer overrun that was put in several weeks ago to the gdal svn.  That fix a crash on several data sets.  See ticket for more on that.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3730

If either of these don't fix you we would need a sample to check it out.  Let me know.

Take care,
Dave