Grass 7 windows 7 64bit python 64bit

lucvanlinden
Hi

We are trying to use/install Grass 7 on a windows 7 64bit.
The windows binary install apparently comes with a python 32 bit which itself "conflicts" with the GDAL install 64bit on the same machine.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: .... 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

I found some earlier post talking about the python 32bit vs 64 bit and some guidance on using the OSGEO4W installer for 64 bit as a way to get over this issue.
However this installer does not offer the choice to select the 7 release, which we definitely want to use given the recent enhancement. Great job btw from reading the release info.

Tried manually installing Python 27 64bit but seems some issue with wxpython.

Also some discussion on the path settings, but that does not seem to solve anything.

Is there any simple guidance on getting this solved for Grass 7 64bit?

Kind regards

Thanks in advance

Luc