Google map layer - points zoom before the map layer?

Google map layer - points zoom before the map layer?

kappa
Hi

I'm using OpenLayers 2 to display a few points on a map.

When I use a Google map layer and zoom in or out, the points zoom in/out before the map layer creating
a strange effect. Is it supposed to be that way?

By contrast, a Bing map layer behaves as I would expect and when zooming in/out, both the points and the map zoom at
the same time.

You can see an example of the problem here:
link to jsfiddle

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks in advance
Ric

Re: Google map layer - points zoom before the map layer?

kappa
In case anyone else has this problem, I did get an answer. See the following:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31079108/openlayers-with-google-map-layer-points-zoom-before-the-map