Google Season of Docs

ghtmtt
Hi all,

just to let the PSC know that the proposal for the Google Season of Docs
has been correctly submitted.

As Cameron Shorter stated, there aren't so many chances to get many
contribution from the proposal, but it was definitely worth to try.

I'll keep PSC posted with further information.

By 30 April Google will announce the selected project in the meanwhile
we (me and many other OSGEO folks) will continue discussing ideas.

This is the official link we used

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019

Cheers

Matteo

Re: Google Season of Docs

Anita Graser

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 8:44 AM matteo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

just to let the PSC know that the proposal for the Google Season of Docs
has been correctly submitted.

As Cameron Shorter stated, there aren't so many chances to get many
contribution from the proposal, but it was definitely worth to try.

I'll keep PSC posted with further information.

Thanks for taking care of this Matteo!

Anita