Google Maps Free Usage Limit in Fusion

Liglio
Hi,

Does anybody know what is the limit of free usage of google maps layer in Fusion ? And how Google controls the amount of google maps resources my application is using ?

Regards,

Liglio

Re: Google Maps Free Usage Limit in Fusion

Hans Milling
Hi Ligilo

As long as the website is public available there is no problem using google maps in your own map application.
If the site requires login or is only available internal in a company, then you need to purchase a license for it.
I do not think there is any limit to the amount of requests to the google map server or anything.

Best regards
  Hans Milling...

Re: Google Maps Free Usage Limit in Fusion

Liglio
Hans,

Thanks for your reply. Our application runs in an intranet, and we are experiencing some delay and partially rendered google maps layer (it did not ocurred during development). So we think it must some limitation imposed by google. Our application has now about 10 users.

Re: Google Maps Free Usage Limit in Fusion

Mauricio G Villablanca
Last I check the limit was a maximum of 25k hits per day. Seems like a lot but really it's not. Every refresh after zooming in/out counts as a hit.

I suggest you switch to Bing.

Re: Google Maps Free Usage Limit in Fusion

Liglio
This post was updated on .
Mauricio,

Thanks a lot for your replay. Are you brazilian too ?