Google Earth past 6.0

Flipper
I know I brought this up before, but I got a georest answer.
Has anyone noticed that Google Earth incorectly displays lines and polygons when making calls to mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=GetLayerKml?

It draws a vertex and shoots the next vertex into outerspace, etc...Points seem to work fine...
Am I missing something here in my setup?...or has this just remained broken?

Re: Google Earth past 6.0

Jackie Ng
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Google Earth past 6.0

Bruno Scott
What version of Mapguide are you using?

There is a fix in the 2.4 RC1/RC2 that fixes this problem.

Bruno

Re: Google Earth past 6.0

Flipper
Bruno Scott wrote
What version of Mapguide are you using?

There is a fix in the 2.4 RC1/RC2 that fixes this problem.

Bruno
That is great to hear..I am on an older version...I will give it a try!