Gonetwork Customization - Metadata Edit Form - Help

Gonetwork Customization - Metadata Edit Form - Help

Kumaran Narayanaswamy
Dear Users,

I am a newbie to Geonetwork and have been figuring out to customize the
metadata editor forms. I imported the attached XML and then tried to edit
the metadata and in the resulting screen(attached),

I would like to make the following customization to the metadata editor form

.         Few elements to be non editable say for example Individual Name

.         Want to create a rectangular frame around minimum value,maximum
value,vertical CRS(box which gets displayed  similar to that of temporal
extent.)

.         Make Mandatory fields as Non Mandatory for example I want to make
Vertical CRS as non-mandatory

I am trying to play around with the following files

.         webapp\xml\schemas\iso19319\present\metadata-iso19319.xsl

.         webapp\xsl\metadata.xsl

I  am not sure where exactly I need to make change in these files. I googled
in internet and community to find the required steps but was not successful.

Any help or guidance would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance

Regards

Kumaran

ECDS.templ_RC3.01_ISO19139.xml (14K) Download Attachment
Capture.PNG (31K) Download Attachment

Re: Gonetwork Customization - Metadata Edit Form - Help

Kumaran Narayanaswamy
All,

How do I change a field from mandatory to non mandatory in metadata editor
form? What changes should I make and where should I make?

Reagrds

Kumaran

Re: Gonetwork Customization - Metadata Edit Form - Help

Tarcísio Silva de Araújo
Hello Kumaran,

I have a problem similar to yours. I set some fields as required but the red
"*" is not displayed. I am using version 3.X.
Have you made any progress?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html