Going live

Andreas Böhme
Hello guys,

what kind of settings in my geonetwork do I have to set, if I want to
bring my Node online to the world (general, security etc)
I am just asking so that I dont forget or miss on anything that comes
builtin and is also really important to do.
Thx for any help and comments.
All the best
Andreas

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Going live

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce
On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 12:43 PM Andreas Böhme <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> what kind of settings in my geonetwork do I have to set, if I want to
> bring my Node online to the world (general, security etc)
> I am just asking so that I dont forget or miss on anything that comes
> builtin and is also really important to do.
> Thx for any help and comments.

Don't forget the backups, both the database and the data directory.

--

*Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Juan Luis Rodríguez.
(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing

Re: Going live

Ob Rzwo
Bump.

I'm also interested in that question.

Is the geonetwork API safe out-of-the-box?

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce <[hidden email]> schrieb am Di., 19. Nov.
2019, 09:30: