GetFeatureInfo Freemarker template - title and abstract from a raster layer

GetFeatureInfo Freemarker template - title and abstract from a raster layer

Graeme Duncan

Hi all,

I’m trying to programmatically obtain the layer title and abstract within a freemarker template in geoserver, however, I’m finding that using ${feature.type.title} and ${feature.type.abstract} do not work, presumably because they’re geared up for vector layers? Title produces the value of “Layer: “ followed by the layer name, and abstract is apparently not defined.

Am I attempting to access these values incorrectly, or are there certain nuances with getting layer titles for raster layers?

All the best,

Graeme

Re: GetFeatureInfo Freemarker template - title and abstract from a raster layer

geowolf
Hi,
I see there is a PR active on this very topic... seems more than just a coincidence: https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-9155

Cheers