Geowiki white paper

Cameron Shorter
Hello,
People may be interested in a white paper explaining the geowiki concept
that I've put together to support a grant application:

http://bikemap.openearth.com.au/docs/whitepaper/index.html

Comments welcome.

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net

Re: [Mapbuilder-devel] Geowiki white paper

Cameron Shorter
For some reason some people are unable to see this URL so I've mirrored
it at another temporary location:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/shorterc/bikemap/whitepaper/

--
Cameron Shorter