Geostats tool (bathymetry)

image
Dear all,

I have 2 bathymetric data : one raster (generated by a black box from an image satellite Kompsat2 multispectral) AND a vector data (our reference) with a field informing bathymeric values.
So we would like comparate these 2 data with a geostats tool. Is there a tool in grass to do that . Moreover, we have a excel file with several rows with several columns informing  : bathy values (reference+ generated data)/ Coordinates (image pixel row column).

If you can tell me what availabale tools could be interesting for me?

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Re: Geostats tool (bathymetry)

image
Hello,

Following to my previous message, i want to clarify one thing regarding my reference vector data (ponctual). I can rasterize it if it's necessary.