Geospatial Sensing | Virtual 2020 - Registration online

Geospatial Sensing | Virtual 2020 - Registration online

Ann Hitchcock

Dear LIST,

The 52°North Open Innovation Network announces that registration for the Geospatial Sensing | Virtual 2020 is now online!

This year’s focus ‘From Sensing to Understanding our World’ includes sensor data interpretation, analysis and visualization, tools and infrastructures for sharing geospatial sensor data, and novel sensor platforms. Join us to discover, exchange ideas about, and discuss new developments, emerging technologies, as well as ongoing research activities in the field of geospatial sensing. Become a part of an exciting mix of tutorials/webinars, live discussions, presentations, lightning talks and more addressing aspects of geospatial sensing.

More information and program are available at https://52north.org/conference. Register here: https://52north.org/conference/registration.

This is our first virtual conference and we are excited to use the event management platform Whova to organize our event and network with one another. Please join us in trying out the various options it offers! Get started with a brief tutorial, which takes you through the most important functions.

Whova user guide: https://whova.com/resources/how-to-guide/user-tutorial/

In addition, we will provide support for how to use the platform during the daily Check In sessions.

If you have any questions, just contact [hidden email]!

Best regards,

Ann Hitchcock

GSV2020 Orga Team

#GSV2020

--
Geospatial Sensing | Virtual 2020, August 31 - September 2, 2020

Ann Hitchcock
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Münster, Germany
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-0
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN
General Managers:
Prof. Dr. Albert Remke, Prof. Dr. Andreas Wytzisk-Arens
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849