- SVG support
- Indexed Shapefile support,
- Improved UI
Along with many bug fixes.
Special thanks to the following developers for contributions.
- Artie Konin for character set ecoding patch for WMS
- Ron Appleman for a new SVG Map producer baded on batik
And to everyone else who reported bugs.
There is also a new color scheme that we would like your feedback on.
The web page has also been shifted around to make it easier to navigate.
It should be complete for the 1.3.0 release. But for now, check it out
here: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/Home and add some tutorials!
The major changes since RC3 have been:
* SVG Support with full support for sld
* Map builder preview with custom configuration works
* Writing logs to disk
* GetLegendGraphic will now find the required style in a multiple styles
remote SLD document
* Color Scheme
* Indexed Shapefile support
* Compression/Decompression of remote SLD documents
* Data Store Editor User Interface Improvments
* XML request character set detection
* PostGIS support - more intuitive error messages regarding permissions
* Shapefile support - url handling
* Linux support - start / stop scripts
* Developer Documentation
Based on the geotools 2.1.x branch (tag = for_geoserver_1_3_rc4)
The Open Planning Project