Geoserver implementation on Google Cloud Platform

Geoserver implementation on Google Cloud Platform

Zibusiso Ncube
Good Day

Has anyone done a geoserver implementation on the GCP? If yes please advise how to do so or point to sources of where i can get help.I have been google for a while now and have decided to try this forum for some help.

Its specifically GCP as we have some stuff already running on the GCP.

Regards

Zibusiso M Ncube

Re: Geoserver implementation on Google Cloud Platform

Admire Nyakudya

Hi Zibusiso

On 2019/10/18 13:45, Zibusiso Ncube wrote:
Good Day

Has anyone done a geoserver implementation on the GCP? If yes please advise how to do so or point to sources of where i can get help.I have been google for a while now and have decided to try this forum for some help.

Its specifically GCP as we have some stuff already running on the GCP.

I haven't done any work there but I did a quick search to see if GCP interacts with docker (https://cloud.google.com/cloud-build/docs/quickstart-docker) and I see it does. We at Kartoza have extensive knowledge  of docker and our docker image for GeoServer is very popular with users (https://hub.docker.com/r/kartoza/geoserver/).

You can give it a test run otherwise get in touch with us [hidden email]  and we will help you solve your problem.

Regards

Regards

Zibusiso M Ncube

Re: Geoserver implementation on Google Cloud Platform

Zibusiso Ncube
Thanks Admire,

I will definetly keep that as an option, let me also hear what other options are there but right now you are top of the list.

Regards

Zibusiso M Ncube