[Geoserver-devel] IRC Meeting

Justin Deoliveira-3
Hi all,

Just a reminder that for those of us who are back from holidays there is
an IRC meeting today in half an hour.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=20&month=12&year=2005&p1=256&p2=28&p3=111&p4=264

Also, can people planning to attend the second meeting (5:00 UTC) reply
to the list so we have an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project

Re: [Geoserver-devel] IRC Meeting

Justin Deoliveira-3
Justin Deoliveira wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder that for those of us who are back from holidays there is
> an IRC meeting today in half an hour.
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=20&month=12&year=2005&p1=256&p2=28&p3=111&p4=264
>

> Also, can people planning to attend the second meeting (5:00 UTC) reply
> to the list so we have an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks.

It appears I am suffering from a case of timezone confusion, meeting was
last night. Did anyone show up?

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project
http://topp.openplans.org

Re: [Geoserver-devel] IRC Meeting

Brent Owens
No worries, everyone seems to be on vacation (I for one).

We will definitely have the meeting next week, when everyone is back
into the swing of things and able to attend.
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/IRC

Brent Owens
TOPP

Justin Deoliveira wrote:

> Justin Deoliveira wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just a reminder that for those of us who are back from holidays there
>> is an IRC meeting today in half an hour.
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=20&month=12&year=2005&p1=256&p2=28&p3=111&p4=264
>>

>> Also, can people planning to attend the second meeting (5:00 UTC)
>> reply to the list so we have an idea of how many people to expect.
>> Thanks.
>>
> It appears I am suffering from a case of timezone confusion, meeting
> was last night. Did anyone show up?
>
>> -Justin

Re: [Geoserver-devel] IRC Meeting

Justin Deoliveira-3
Hi all,

Thanks to Alex, Chris, and Jody for showing up at the meeting. We were
productive and even kept our 1 hour cap :).

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/01/03/IRC+Logs+January+3rd

-Justin

Brent Owens wrote:

> No worries, everyone seems to be on vacation (I for one).
>
> We will definitely have the meeting next week, when everyone is back
> into the swing of things and able to attend.
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/IRC
>
> Brent Owens
> TOPP
>

> Justin Deoliveira wrote:
>
>> Justin Deoliveira wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Just a reminder that for those of us who are back from holidays there
>>> is an IRC meeting today in half an hour.
>>>
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=20&month=12&year=2005&p1=256&p2=28&p3=111&p4=264
>>>

>>> Also, can people planning to attend the second meeting (5:00 UTC)
>>> reply to the list so we have an idea of how many people to expect.
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>> It appears I am suffering from a case of timezone confusion, meeting
>> was last night. Did anyone show up?
>>
>>> -Justin

Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project