Geoserver automatically stoping after few seconds

Geoserver automatically stoping after few seconds

naresh
Dear ALL,
 I have depolyed Geonode2.4 version in REHL 7.2 version. It was running fine. Suddenly now geoserer instance getting down. When I restart geoserver manually systemctl restart tomcat@geoserver , it is starting and after few seconds automatically getting down. As I rember I have changed few settings to enbale https, however now all the changes I have reverted back, althougn the geoserver automatically geting stop.

Please suggest\
Thanks&Regards,
Naresh. N

Re: Geoserver automatically stoping after few seconds

naresh
Dear ALL,

 Please suggest for my above query? IS Tomcat and geoserver both should be always on for GeoNode to run?