Geoserver and Control Flow plugin

annie.r86
Hi,

My problem is to get Control Flow plugin working. I was trying:
- Snapshot (version of Geoserver and plugin)
- 2.1.2 (version of Geoserver and plugin).
Both with no results (no controlflow.properties file, no changes in administration console).
Please let me know if anyone know the possible reason for this case...

Best regards,
Aneta

Re: Geoserver and Control Flow plugin

nicolas bozon
Hello Aneta,

Could you please use the Geoserver mailing list for this issue ?
This discuss list is more for general purpose, and you will get more answers directly using the project list.

Thanks

Nick

2012/2/10 annie.r86 <[hidden email]>
Hi,

My problem is to get Control Flow plugin working. I was trying:
- Snapshot (version of Geoserver and plugin)
- 2.1.2 (version of Geoserver and plugin).
Both with no results (no controlflow.properties file, no changes in
administration console).
Please let me know if anyone know the possible reason for this case...

Best regards,
Aneta

Re: Geoserver and Control Flow plugin

annie.r86
Sure,
Thank you.

Best regards,
Aneta

2012/2/10 nicolas bozon <[hidden email]>:

> Hello Aneta,
>
> Could you please use the Geoserver mailing list for this issue ?
> This discuss list is more for general purpose, and you will get more answers
> directly using the project list.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick
>

> 2012/2/10 annie.r86 <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> My problem is to get Control Flow plugin working. I was trying:
>> - Snapshot (version of Geoserver and plugin)
>> - 2.1.2 (version of Geoserver and plugin).
>> Both with no results (no controlflow.properties file, no changes in
>> administration console).
>> Please let me know if anyone know the possible reason for this case...
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Aneta
>>
>> --

Pozdrawiam,