Geoserver+OpenLayers+OpenScales

valeria
Hello, I implemented a bunch of OpenLayers and Geoserver. Everything works fine, but wanted to make the card more quickly deduced, therefore, started looking for a flash library. Ran into OpenScales. Looked at examples of site OpenScales.
Prior to that, with the flash was not the case, respectively, the question that I have done all through openlayers (popup, and various other plug-ins) will it work if the card will be displayed through openscales. and may be a small example of how to implement it because some things (lack of experience with flash) are not well understood, plus very little disk imaging. Thanks in advance.