Geoserver JBDC Connection Oracle - ImageMosaicJDBC

Geoserver JBDC Connection Oracle - ImageMosaicJDBC

jyby
Hi , I've set up the Image Mosaic JBDC plugin for uploading raster data from oracle. When I try to fill the data base connection form, there is a section called " Connection Parameters" and they ask for a URL.
I don't know which kind of URL they want, I've tried to put a URL like this:
                                               "url = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@//myhost:1521/orcl "
It doesn't work, I guess I missed something, I don't know..
So if someone knows how to solve it, please answer this :)

Joan