Georgia Geospatial Conference - October 305 2016

Georgia Geospatial Conference - October 305 2016

Randal Hale
I've been slacking on saying anything about the Georgia Geospatial
Conference (http://www.geospatialconferencega.com/)

If you are in the Athens Georgia Area at any point during this
conference and want to get together and talk about FOSS4G - track me
down. The conference runs from October 3-5 2016. I'll be there the 4th
and 5th at least. Possibly at night on the 3rd. Email me off list.

There are a few talks centered around FOSS4G at the conference - so
there are several like minded folks around. I'll be talking about LIDAR
and GRASS and a project involving QGIS at a water utility. There will be
a talk on Open Addresses. It should all be pretty decent.

Anyway - hope to see you there. I might attempt an impromptu meetup at
the conference or outside the conference if there's enough interest.

Randy