Georeferencer Plug-In

David Kindem
Hello,

I'm running Qgis on OS X Tiger.

I've attempting to use the Georeferencer plug-in in 0.7.4.  I browse
to and select my target TIF file, and all seems well.  However, when
I try to display the file for referencing, the screen is blank.  I
can go back to QGIS 0.7.0, and the same file displays correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for any advise.

Dave

Re: Georeferencer Plug-In

Maciek Sieczka
On Sun, 21 May 2006 10:17:32 -0400
David Kindem <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running Qgis on OS X Tiger.
>
> I've attempting to use the Georeferencer plug-in in 0.7.4.  I browse
> to and select my target TIF file, and all seems well.  However, when
> I try to display the file for referencing, the screen is blank.  I
> can go back to QGIS 0.7.0, and the same file displays correctly.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, read the archives. Should be fixed in 0.7.9 SVN.

Maciek

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/

Re: Georeferencer Plug-In

David Kindem
Thanks.