Geonode upload doesn't work anymore

Ana Boljevic

Dear Geonode community,

In order to finally solve the problem with nonworking "python manage.py updatelayers" command (you can find our topic here http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Info-about-updatelayers-command-td5382626.html ), we have installed new fresh Geonode version 2.10rc4 on docker.
But now upload layers doesn't work. After clicking on "Choose Files" button, we choose files from file system but nothing happens. In Chrome's Development tool, we see error (see attachment upload.jpg). Also, we notice that lately (2 days ago), Geonode repo has been changes: https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode.git
Please see geonode_repo.jpg in attachment.

Does anyone know bit more about this issue or can give us any hint how to solve it? Thanks in advance!!

Kind regards J ,

Ana Boljević

Direkcija za razvoj, pristup mreži i ICT

Sektor za ICT

Služba za GIS i tehničku bazu podataka

CEDIS

DOO „Crnogorski elektrodistributivni sistem“ Podgorica

Ivana Milutinovića br.12, Podgorica

Tel: +382 20 408 473

www.cedis.me

jelkicaPlease do not print this e-mail unless you really need to

geonode_repo.JPG (299K) Download Attachment
upload.JPG (198K) Download Attachment

Re: Geonode upload doesn't work anymore

Paolo Corti
Hi Ana
I think you need to add this in your base template:

hope this helps
best
Paolo

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 10:17 AM Ana Boljevic <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti
skype: capooti

image001.jpg (2K) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (1K) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Geonode upload doesn't work anymore

Ana Boljevic
Dear Paolo,

Unfortunately, in our:
/home/geonode/geonode/geonode/templates/base.html
in line 109 (not 45) we have already all 4 lines from:
https://github.com/cga-harvard/CAMP/commit/83f749eb77b82854584c2d0720725b9b148938f7

Does anybody has docker Geonode installation within last 2 days with functional layer upload ?

Regards,

Ana

Re: Geonode upload doesn't work anymore

Paolo Corti
This is strange.
Do you see any errors in the browser console?

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 5:14 PM Ana Boljevic <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Paolo,

Unfortunately, in our:
/home/geonode/geonode/geonode/templates/base.html
in line 109 (not 45) we have already all 4 lines from:
https://github.com/cga-harvard/CAMP/commit/83f749eb77b82854584c2d0720725b9b148938f7

Does anybody has docker Geonode installation within last 2 days with functional layer upload ?

Regards,

Ana

Re: Geonode upload doesn't work anymore

Ana Boljevic