Geonode updateip

juliermeopensourcedeveloper
Dear Geonode Developers and Contributors,

Installing geonode via apt-get, you can update the application siteurl using the command:

geonode-updateip <myIPaddress>

Regarding geonode installation from source in a virtualenv, is there any similar command python manage.py  that can update the ip for geonode and geoserver?

geonode - httt://localhost - http://<myIPaddess>
geoserver - http://localhost/geoserver - http://<myIPaddress>/geoserver

Thank you very much for your time in advance.

I appreciated your help

Julierme

Re: Geonode updateip

juliermeopensourcedeveloper
Running python manage.py help, I found updategeoip

I ran python manage.py updategeoip <myIP>, but I did not see any difference.

Kind regards

Julierme