Geonode SPC

Federico Gianoli
Dear all,

I have a stupid question about GeoNode SPC.
I have installed it following the guide, but now I have a new kind of home page that I am not able to modify. If I look on geonode/templates the index.html file is the old one.

Where can I find the index file of the new theme used by SPC ?

Thank you

Federico