Geonetwork modifications in the XML

Margarita Caletrio Arcos
Dear colloeagues, we have install Geonetwork 3.10.2.0.

We generate our metadatas outside Geonetwork, we load them in Geonetwork
and when we export a metadata as a XML, the metadata has been changed by
Geonetwork.

Geonetwork adds the namespace geonet reference in every element and it
changes the trilingual structure in every trilingual element. It happens
the same when we want to see the metadatas in Geonetwork in the XML option

We want our metadata to be seen and export as we create them without any
changes. Do you know what should we change in Geonetwork configuration?
Thank you!

Here you are a piece of the original xml

this is the same piece when the metadata has been exported from Geonetwork.

Re: Geonetwork modifications in the XML

Jose Garcia
Hi Margarita

There's a fix for the geonet namespace, see
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/4825, should be
available in the next version 3.10.4.

Regards,
Jose García

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 1:28 PM Margarita Caletrio Arcos <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear colloeagues, we have install Geonetwork 3.10.2.0.
>
> We generate our metadatas outside Geonetwork, we load them in Geonetwork
> and when we export a metadata as a XML, the metadata has been changed by
> Geonetwork.
>
> Geonetwork adds the namespace geonet reference in every element and it
> changes the trilingual structure in every trilingual element. It happens
> the same when we want to see the metadatas in Geonetwork in the XML option
>
> We want our metadata to be seen and export as we create them without any
> changes. Do you know what should we change in Geonetwork configuration?
> Thank you!
>
> Here you are a piece of the original xml
>
> this is the same piece when the metadata has been exported from Geonetwork.

(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing
this email.*