Geonetwork edit error

Stephen Waswa

Dear Jeroen

We have been having a problem with our GN, each time a record is updated, two errors occur as below:

  • The system appends spaces in the document increasing the space between the paragraphs.
  • The system appends an extra http:\ \ in the link for the download making the download document inaccessible.

The above errors can’t be corrected in the editor and we have to change them from the database, is there a way to correct them in the system or avoid them altogether.

Regards

Waswa Stephen

The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term
in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable
prerequisite for success............Tracy Brian

Stephen B. Waswa

IT Consultant
Somalia Water and Land Information Management System,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations,
P.O. Box 30470 -00100 Nairobi (Kenya)

Office:
3rd
Floor Kalson Tower, Crescent Road,
Parklands,
Nairobi

Tel: + 254 20 3743464
Fax: +254 20 3743498
Cellphone +254 721826320

e-mail: [hidden email]
            www.faoswalim.org

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information, which might not reflect the official position of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify [hidden email] and delete this message from your system and server. You may not copy, retain, forward or disclose its contents to anyone else or take any action based upon it, if is not addressed to you personally.