Geonetwork authentication

dsir
Hi,

I recently installed GeoNetwork locally and curious if there are some possibilities to integrate it with external authentication provider. What I am looking for, are 2 things:

  *   Login to GeoNetwork application with users from external application.
  *   Show only metadata for services and datasets where user authorized to (these authorization rules are also coming from external application).

Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

Regards,
Dmitri Sirobokov,
Instituut Fysieke Veiligheid.
Op deze e-mail is de disclaimer<http://www.ifv.nl/Paginas/Contact.aspx#tab3> van het IFV van toepassing.

Re: Geonetwork authentication

useher
Hello!

We use geonetwork with authentication via our ldap-installation. So i
think, AD should also work, if available. From there you can get also the
groups for the authorization, i think (we do not use this)

Bye for now

Uwe Seher