Geonetwork Update

Agius Rene at MITA

To whom it may concern,

I have to update my current Geonetwork version 3.0.0 to the latest version 3.6.0. The data is being stored locally on the same virtual machine where the Geonetwork is being deployed. Geonetwork is placed on Tomcat 8.0 deployed using a web archive file (war). Can you kindly provide any guidance on the installation path that needs to be taken please as just replacing the war file is producing various errors when deployed.

Kind Regards,

Rene

René Agius
Software Developer - Software Reliability Engineering
Programme Management Department
MALTA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGENCY

Email:
Office:
Mobile:

[hidden email]
+356 25992115
+356 79393044

Please read our Legal Notice: http://emailpolicy.mita.gov.mt
Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

Re: Geonetwork Update

Maria Arias de Reyna-2
Hi,

In theory, it should work out of the box.

What errors are you getting? Are they database errors?

Maybe your have to update the schema folder manually too?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 2:30 PM Agius Rene at MITA <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Kind regards,
María Arias de Reyna Domínguez

GeoCat bv
T: +31 (0)318 416664

Geonetwork Update

Agius Rene at MITA

Hi!

I am trying to update an old version of Geonetwork which is 3.0.3. I wish to go for the latest version of 3.6.0, however I am encountering a problem with a JavaScript uncaught error on the config-viewer.xml in the following path WEB-INF/data/data/resources/map. This was not changed in any way as only the war file was replaced. Can someone provide me with some guidance regarding this problem please?

Thanks in advance,