[Geonetwork] Multilingual metadata with duplicated thumbnail

[Geonetwork] Multilingual metadata with duplicated thumbnail

Amaya Martínez Echeverría

Dear all,

We’re setting up a Geonetwork 3.2.2 installation but we’ve noticed that there is an issue regarding the multilingual metadata thumbnail display.

When the selected language is the default one, the thumbnail appears duplicated. You can see the same issue explained at this post:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Error-graphicOverview-en-plantilla-multilenguaje-td5323489.html

Please, could anybody help us with this issue? We’d like to solve it as we really need the multilingual support.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

firma copia

Amaya Martínez Echeverría
Analista Programador SIG
212
[hidden email]

C/ Cabárceno, 6. 31621. Sarriguren. Navarra. España.

[T. 948 289 000 | F. 948 249 209]
[www.tracasa.es]

AVISO SOBRE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es ud. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la normativa vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción

Re: [Geonetwork] Multilingual metadata with duplicated thumbnail

Amaya Martínez Echeverría

Hello there,

Please, has somebody experienced this kind of issues with multilingual metadata?

We would appreciate any kind of help or information about.

Thank you in advance. Sincerely yours,

Amaia.

[...]

Maria Arias de Reyna-2
Hi,

I tried and for me it behaves as expected (only one image if only one thumbnail is added from the editor). Have you checked that the XML is properly defined? Did you do any changes on the source code? Maybe it is some cache problem on your environment?

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 9:55 AM Amaya Martínez Echeverría <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Kind regards,
María Arias de Reyna Domínguez

GeoCat bv
T: +31 (0)318 416664

image001.gif (5K) Download Attachment
image001.gif (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [Geonetwork] Multilingual metadata with duplicated thumbnail

Amaya Martínez Echeverría

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

We are using the out of the box ‘Default view’ (so we haven’t modify any xml). Note that the issue is only present when using the default language… I send you the link where you can find a metadata record for testing (the system doesn’t allow to send a zip attached)… if you could confirm us that in your installation it is shown properly (just for disregard the language configuration…).

·         https://oc.tracasa.es/index.php/s/3v6Bi4A3hxRNnCF

·         password: geonetwork

Thank you for your support. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information.

Regards,

Amaia.