Geonetwork Arabic Language

Maha Kamal
Greetings,

Could you share your experience with Geonetwork translation to Arabic language.
I have issue display Arabic language as it is replaced by undefined at the language switcher and not working.

Thanks in advance & Regards,
Maha Kamal

Re: Geonetwork Arabic Language

gavinf
Hi Maha

I suggest you ask your question on the GeoNetwork users list.

I have done GeoNetwork deployments but not with different languages.

Gavin