Geonetwork 3.4.3 - keyword filters and map guide

Geonetwork 3.4.3 - keyword filters and map guide

pctan
Hi,

  1.  How do I sort keywords filter by popularity in the search facet - Means the highest count first

Eg:

faults (100)

rivers(50)

water(45)

soil (7) etc.

Please see attached.

I used this in config-summary.ml but it is still arranging by alphabetical order.

<item facet="keyword" max="50" sortBy="count" sortOrder="desc"/>

  1.  Can I customise keywords list in the filter using my organisation’s popular keywords in the search facet?

  1.  Is there a useful guide to how I use the map search?

Thank you.

Peck
Peck Choo Tan I Analyst Programmer
GNS Science I Te Pῡ Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon 5010, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
Ph 04 570 4739 I Mob 021 2178684
http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

sortkeywords.png (13K) Download Attachment