Quantcast

Geonetwork 3.2.1 : change metadata owner impossible

Geonetwork 3.2.1 : change metadata owner impossible

annick.battais@univ-rennes1.fr

Hi

We have migrated since 3 weeks ago from 3.0.4 to 3.2.1 and now we have
some problems to change the owner of some metadatas.

I'm metadata administrator and when I want to change the owner of a
metadata, in geonetwork log, theses messages are returned :

2017-03-09 16:45:41,790 DEBUG
[org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping]
- Looking up handlr method for path /api/records/e101/ownership
2017-03-09 16:45:41,792 DEBUG
[org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping]
- Returning handle method [public
org.fao.geonet.api.processing.report.MetadataProcessingReport
org.fao.geonet.api.records.MetadataSharingApi.setRecordwnership(java.lang.String,java.lang.Integer,java.lang.Integer,javax.servlet.http.HttpSession,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest)
trows java.lang.Exception]
2017-03-09 16:45:41,796 DEBUG
[org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ExceptionHandlerExceptionResolver]
- Resolving eception from handler [public
org.fao.geonet.api.processing.report.MetadataProcessingReport
org.fao.geonet.api.records.MetadataSharingpi.setRecordOwnership(java.lang.String,java.lang.Integer,java.lang.Integer,javax.servlet.http.HttpSession,javax.servlet.http.HttpServetRequest)
throws java.lang.Exception]:
org.fao.geonet.api.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Record with UUID
'e101' not found in his catalog
2017-03-09 16:45:41,796 DEBUG
[org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ExceptionHandlerExceptionResolver]
- Invoking @EceptionHandler method: public org.fao.geonet.api.ApiError
org.fao.geonet.api.GlobalExceptionController.resourceNotFoundHandler(javax.ervlet.http.HttpServletRequest,java.lang.Exception)
2017-03-09 16:45:41,799 DEBUG
[org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestResponseBodyMethodProcessor]
- Written [og.fao.geonet.api.ApiError@3218acfc] as
"application/json;charset=UTF-8" using
[org.springframework.http.converter.json.MappingJacksonHttpMessageConverter@7a56c40b

The status request :
URL de la requête :
<host>/geonetwork/srv/api/records/e101/ownership?userIdentifier=13&groupIdentifier=9493
Méthode de la requête : PUT
Code d'état : HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

User et group identifiers exist in database.

Do you have any ideas about what is wrong, why 'record with uuid 'e101'
not found, I think it should be uuid metadata instead ?

Thanks
Annick

Re: Geonetwork 3.2.1 : change metadata owner impossible

Francois Prunayre
Hi Annick,

This is now fixed https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/1929
You can apply the changes in your local install and clear the JS cache
from the admin.

HTH

Francois