Geonetwork 3.2.1 Centos7 war file deployment

Geonetwork 3.2.1 Centos7 war file deployment

Graeme Shaw
Hi all,

After logging in as Admin user with v3.2.1, and navigating to 'Admin Console'->'Classification Settings' -> select any Thesaurus available

e.g. 'Continents, countries, sea regions etc.....'

The list of keywords are always displayed as

' - not available in current language - '

This is using 'Google Chrome'

On my previous version: v3.0.5, the Thesaurus keywords  were displayed correctly.

Any ideas?

[Telespazio VEGA UK Ltd]

Graeme Shaw
Navigation, Telecoms & Ground Segment
Telespazio VEGA UK Ltd

350 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3LU - United Kingdom
Ph: +44 1582 399005
[hidden email]
telespazio-vega.com<http://www.telespazio-vega.com>

-WARNING: This message contains confidential and/or proprietary information which may be subject to privilege or immunity and which is intended for the use of its addressee only.
Should you receive this message in error, you are kindly requested to inform the sender and to definitively remove it from any paper or electronic format.
Any other use of this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Re: Geonetwork 3.2.1 Centos7 war file deployment

Jose Garcia
Hi

Which language are you using?

I get the same if using the Spanish or Dutch UI, for example, to display
the thesaurus 'Continents, countries, sea regions etc.....', as seem the
terms for that thesaurus are only available in English and French, but in
these languages works fine for me (trying 3.2.x branch, but should be the
same in 3.2.1).

I created this issue to show the terms in the default thesaurus language in
case not available in the UI language:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/1937

Regards,
Jose García