Geonetwork 2.8 Branch Widgets Interface

Kumaran Narayanaswamy
Hello,

We downloaded the geonetwork code from 2.8 branch and built the war file and we would like to enable the Widgets ExtJS based interface.Is this Interface available for all screens especially for the Metadata Editor screen.

After deploying we see the default interface.If widget interface is available can anyone please help how to enable that? Thanks.

Regards
Kumaran