[Geomoose-users] maximum zoom limitation

[Geomoose-users] maximum zoom limitation

Stathis G. Arapostathis
Hello,

 I was wondering if there is any way to limit maximum zoom up to a certain level.
Is that possible?

I am using bing imagery and when a user zooms to much or when zoom is used within the search service, the imagery is not displayed at all.

thank you

Re: [Geomoose-users] maximum zoom limitation

TC Haddad

Hi - I don't know the answer, but I also noticed the zoom behavior in the search service, and so I put in a GitHub issue only yesterday:

Maybe someone else can chime in - if it is already available, I am not aware...

Tanya