[Geomoose-users] autoGo not working

David Percy
Hi, I was trying to get autoGo to work for the Select tool by modifying line 70 in select.js:
        this.autoGo = true;

After it didn't work in my modified version, I did a fresh install and just modified that one parameter and tried it with the Desktop example.

When Select Features is invoked, as soon as the geometry is complete the results tab goes blank, and it makes the rest of the tools completely unresponsive (specifically Identify, Select, and Search some of the others, like Print, still work)

Can someone else reproduce this so I can open a ticket?

Thanks!

--
David Percy ("Percy"), M.S.
-Geospatial Data Manager

Re: [Geomoose-users] autoGo not working

Dan Little-2
Sorry for the delay on this one! I found that I wasn't getting GeoMoose User's List emails anymore (as mentioned earlier this month) and I have been playing catch-up.

Here is the pull request with the bug fix:

I'm checking on some other tickets but hopefully we can get a bug-fix release pushed out relatively quickly.