[Geomoose-users] WFS in GM3

TC Haddad

I'm working my way through setting up GM3 with some local parcel data, and am having issues with the portions that use WFS. Here's what's happening:

- local data draws fine

- Identify uses WMS GetFeatureInfo, and works fine

- Search and Select both use WFS and seem to generate valid queries. They do not return an error when used, but do return an empty set of results.

troubleshooting:

- Search: figured out that there was a hard-coded field name in search.js that wasn't mentioned in the docs, but after fixing that, I'm still not getting any results from search...

- Select: seems to be passing valid coordinates in 4326 to the WFS. The data is in 3857. The data is drawing correctly so I'm assuming the map file is fine, but no results come back, so wondering about projection issues for this one...

Any ideas where else I can look for issues?

Re: [Geomoose-users] WFS in GM3

Dan Little-2
Does the WFS layer *draw* on the map? (Define some styles,and then add a catalog item for it.)

I suspect a projections issue as well. The reason the query happens in 4326 is due to some MapServer projection bugs that I had found while doing the dev work.  The easiest way to handle it was to use 4326 for the query.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:32 PM, TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Okay, I'm back at it.

I suspect it's due to how MapServer treats the *order* of the projections in the WEB definition.  Can you post that?

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 4:23 PM, TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

WEB
METADATA
'ows_title' 'taxlots'
'ows_srs' 'EPSG:3857'
'ows_enable_request' '*'
'ows_onlineresource' 'http://www.geomoose.org'
'wfs_srs' 'EPSG:2269 EPSG:4326 EPSG:3857 EPSG:900913'
'wms_feature_info_mime_type' 'application/json'
'wfs_getfeature_formatlist' 'gml,geojson'
END
END