[Geomoose-users] Using Identify

Brent Fraser
Hi all,

   So how do I use Identify in GM 3.x?  Using demo on the GeoMoose site,
I:

 1. Click Identify
     - the  Super Tab contains "Draw Point" checkbox and confusing "Close"
and "Go" buttons, which I ignore
     - map pane now has a  "End Drawing" (button?)

 2. Click the center of a parcel
     - Super Tab shows:
         Error: No valid selection geometry

 What am I doing wrong?

 Best Regards,
 Brent Fraser

Re: [Geomoose-users] Using Identify

blammo
It does seem to be broken. . . .highlighting of the poly should at least happen on the click . . . I wonder if the click response is being munged up . . .

bobb