[Geomoose-users] TMS tiles are offset. How to fix tile origin

[Geomoose-users] TMS tiles are offset. How to fix tile origin

Mark  Volz

Hello,

I am attempting to set up GeoMOOSE to use a TMS tile layer that is in a custom projection.  I noticed that GeoMOOSE is not requesting the correct tiles.  I noticed a couple issues with the request.

First,

GeoMOOSE is requesting only tiles with a z=[0-8], when it should be requesting z=[0-10]

Second,

The tile origin on Mapcache is set beginning in the lower left corner.  In GeoMOOSE the requested tile origin begins in the upper left corner.

Third,

The requested tiles are offset.  At z=0 GeoMOOSE is requesting tiles around 150,150 while it should be requesting tiles around 0,0.  At z=8 GeoMOOSE is requesting tiles around X=39991 Y=38942 (lower left) to X=40240 Y=38630 (upper right).

Questions:

I think it may be very possible that if I resolve the first and second issue then the third issue will resolve itself.   If anyone knows how I can fix the Z offset, and the tile origin please let me know.

*Note  The mapcache WMTS service works fine in ArcGIS.

Thanks

Sincerely,

Mark Volz, GISP

Re: [Geomoose-users] TMS tiles are offset. How to fix tile origin

Mark  Volz

Dan,

No this is still GeoMOOSE 2.x.

Sincerely,