[Geomoose-users] TCMUG Meeting tonight . . .

[Geomoose-users] TCMUG Meeting tonight . . .

blammo

All,

Had a good (virtual) meeting in May. Good signup numbers as well, even some out of towners joining in. Michael Battaglia gave a nice presentation on the Great Lakes and Coastal Wetlands.  A link to a recording of the presentation can be found on our Local Chapter page below.

This month we have Jeff McKenna and Steve Lime who will do a “State of MapServer” presentation. We’re going Virtual again for this month.  See the connection information below.

Here is the connection info:

https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When: June 10th, 4:30 PM

OSGeo, Twin Cities (aka TCMUG), MN, USA Chapter page.

bobb