[Geomoose-users] Support for 'layers' param when map source type = ags ?

[Geomoose-users] Support for 'layers' param when map source type = ags ?

TC Haddad

Hi all,

Looking at the OpenLayers docs here:

I was wondering if GM is supporting the parameter option for 'LAYERS'?

Tried setting up an example map source like this:

<map-source name="statewaters" type="ags">
<url>https://maps.dsl.state.or.us/arcgis/rest/services/Maps/StateOwnedWaters_20/MapServer</url>
<layer name="0"/> <!-- River mile -->
<layer name="1"/> <!-- Head of Tide -->
<param name="FORMAT" value="image/png"/>
<param name="TRANSPARENT" value="TRUE"/>
<param name="cross-origin" value="anonymous"/>
</map-source>

and then tried to request just one of the available layers (name="0"). GM sends a request that looks like this:

this returns all layers at once rather than the requested single layer.

Instead, I was hoping the request would look like:

which behaves as expected and only returns an image of the single layer requested.

This might be a good enhancement request if it is not already supported, but I wasn't sure if I was missing something obvious first...