[Geomoose-users] Preload Tiles?

Mark  Volz

Hello,

Out of curiosity, does GeoMOOSE allow preloading tiles?

https://openlayers.org/en/latest/examples/preload.html

Thank You!

Mark Volz

Re: [Geomoose-users] Preload Tiles?

Brent Fraser
Looking at the GeoMoose code, I would say no it doesn't.    I wonder how
the performance would be?

 Best Regards,
 Brent Fraser

> Out of curiosity, does GeoMOOSE allow preloading tiles?
> https://openlayers.org/en/latest/examples/preload.html
>
> Thank You!
> Mark Volz

Re: [Geomoose-users] Preload Tiles?

Mark  Volz
Brent,

I apologize, I noticed that the link that I attached to the openlayers site did not copy right thanks to our e-mail system...  Anyways, I think the performance would be a great improvement.   A web search for "openlayers preload tiles" will the comparison map.  Otherwise you can try adding http://  openlayers .org /en/latest/examples/ preload.html.  (Remove the spaces)

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator