[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) local chapter Meeting

[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) local chapter Meeting

blammo

All,

Had another good (virtual) meeting in June. More out of towners joining in. Jeff Mckenna & Steve Lime gave a presentation on the “State of MapServer”.  A link to a recording of the presentation can be found on our Local Chapter page below.

Our Next meeting we’ll have Howard Butler do a presentation on the GDAL and PROJ Barnraising.  “What was the GDAL Barnraising?”.

This will be a virtual meeting.  Here is the connection info:

https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When: July 8th, 4:30 PM CDT

OSGeo, Twin Cities (aka TCMUG), MN, USA Local Chapter Page.

bobb