[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Local (TCMUG) Meeting schedule.

[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Local (TCMUG) Meeting schedule.

blammo
All,

We had a nice turnout at the last meeting, even snuck in a couple of guests too.

Another meeting (which is movning back to our regular schedule, IE, second Wed of the month) is scheduled for Jul 11th.  Location still to be decided.

bobb

An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn’t take his education too seriously.
—Charles F. Kettering

[Geomoose-users] OSGeo Local (TCMUG) Meeting schedule.

blammo
All,

We had a nice turnout at the last meeting, even snuck in a couple of guests too.

The next meeting is scheduled for:

 Jul 11th.
 Location : BlackStack Brewing.
Time: 4:30