[Geomoose-users] MS4W (PHP) compatibility with GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 / SSL

[Geomoose-users] MS4W (PHP) compatibility with GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 / SSL

Mark  Volz

Hello,

After updating to SSL I am still having some trouble printing in GeoMOOSE.   I noticed that MS4W 4.0 has been released and appears to be more SSL friendly.  However I presume that GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 is not compatible with PHP 7.2.x which is packaged in MS4W 4.0.

*Please let me know if GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 is indeed NOT compatible with MS4W 4.0.

*If it is not compatible with MS4W 4.0 then I might need additional assistance with setting up printing.  However, if that is the case then I will probably not tackle this issue until after the snow melt.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Mark Volz, GISP

Lyon County GIS Coordinator

Re: [Geomoose-users] MS4W (PHP) compatibility with GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 / SSL

TC Haddad
Hi Mark,

Yes I think you'll have trouble with GM 2.x in MS4W 4.

But if you read Jeff's recent email, you can update to the latest MS4W 3 version (released yesterday) and it should handle your SSL issues.

Tanya