[Geomoose-users] Implementor/Admin doc

Brent Fraser

 Hi all,

   I'm thinking of adding (a lot) more comments to the demo/app.js as a
guide to those just starting out and wanting to know how to create their
own GeoMoose-based web mapping site.

   While the comments are readable when looking at app.js n a text editor
(and on GitHub of course) I ran across docco (https://ashkenas.com/docco/)
as a tool to generate a an HTML (or markdown) file.  Any thoughts on this
or similar tools?

 Thanks!
 Brent

Re: [Geomoose-users] Implementor/Admin doc

blammo

This one is interesting in that it looks to have ported to a few different uses . . .

Bobb