[Geomoose-users] Hmm, stumbled upon this site.

[Geomoose-users] Hmm, stumbled upon this site.

blammo

Lots of stuff in there . . .

bobb

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
- Vivian Greene

Re: [Geomoose-users] Hmm, stumbled upon this site.

Lowell.Filak
Hmmm. Nice, plenty of options.
Looking at it briefly, I see the Pictometry ariels. I wonder if they
have the obliques and would be interested in some scripts that allow
indexing and compositing of the warped cadastral line work overlaid onto
the obliques.?

Lowell