[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 - Print

chughes
Hi All,

When using my build of GeoMoose 3 or the Demo, when I change the resolution
to Highest, the map zooms out, changing the scale.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might modify the source code so that the
scale doesn't change when increasing the resolution?

Best,

Chris

--
Chris Hughes

GIS Analyst
Lincoln County GIS Department
880 NE 7th St. l Newport, OR 97365
Tel: (541) 574 1283

Re: [Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3 - Print

Dan Little-2
Since we don't do vector printing the scale and the resolution are intertwined.

We actually preserve the center of the map and the resolution from the user's current view but changing the "resolution" will request an image that is over-sized from what's needed for map display. For example, if the print image needed to be 500px wide and you requested it at the "highest" resolution setting then it would request a 1000px wide image.