[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3.4.0 released!

[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3.4.0 released!

Dan Little-2
A small but worthwhile release coming to you!

We managed to fix a bug with autoGo + Select which really revealed a much bigger bug that may have been affecting other services with regard to default values.

Attribution has also been added to the map! We need to do some follow up work to add it to printing but that will likely get swept up in our bigger print-improvement project in the future.

Release notes are here:

Thanks everyone!